Latest Posts

My #ARCAugust TBR

I'm sure you all know this by now, but I'm the worst at doing things on time if I don't have a specific, hard deadline set by someone else. I mean, I'm even late posting this TBR., so knowing that, I have a lot of unread ARCs, both physical and digital.

ARC August is run by my good friend Shelly and her cobloggers over at Read. Sleep. Repeat. It's a month long challenge to tackle the reading list of ARCs for both upcoming novels and novels already released. It's perfect for me because I have so many.

Here's my TBR for #ARCAugust!

Physical books:

  • The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts
  • Beserker by Emmy Laybourne
  • Devils and Thieves by Jennifer Rush
  • The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
  • Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
  • Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor
  • Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
  • The Court of Broken Knives by Anna Smith Spark
E-ARCs
  • Zero Repeat Forever by Gabriel Prendergast
  • The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Yee
  • Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh 
  • The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken. 
This list is ambitious and I by no means expect myself to complete it all. I am, however, halfway through both Rebel Seoul and Prosper Redding so I hope to make it through those and whatever ARCs I can with the time that I have with work and all. 

ANYWAYS. Good luck to everyone participating in ARC August and good luck to me! 


Happy Reading,
post signature

Comments

  1. Lovely blog :)

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing great things about The Epic Crush of Genie Lo and Rebel Seoul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a pretty huge tbr! i haven't read any of those books, but good luck with the readathon!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have done this; AND I BELIEVE IN YOU RI!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)