Latest Posts

[Haul] November Book Haul!!



GUESS WHAT. I didn't get that many books in November! Just five. Improvement for me! Although my numbers for December are shot out of the water already. ANYWAYS. Let's get on with the show for this book haul.

The books I got this month are:

  • Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
  • Shadows by Paula Weston
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • West of Want by Laura Kaye
  • Honor Reclaimed by Tonya Burrows
Thank you so much to Thomas Allen and Son for hosting the giveaway on goodreads for these ARC copies of Mortal Heart. I can't wait to read it! I recently read Dark Triumph and omygod is that good. I can't wait to read the last book in the series. Also, now that I've mentioned it, look forward to a Dark Triumph review!

Another thing that happened in November was the Toronto Book Fair, which I went to. It was a lot of fun and I had a great day with the BFF. We were given some free cake in celebration of Margaret Atwood's birthday, courtesy of Penguin Random House Canada. Thank you. It was some fabulous cake!

I bought Shadows and The Scorpio Races, Shadows because I've heard some great things from some friends on twitter and The Scorpio Races, because my friend who is quite picky, really adores this one. So I'm trusting her taste.

Also, the Entangled booth was there and they were handing out West of Want and Honor Reclaimed. I have no idea what they're about, but with the muscly dudes on the cover, I can guess. I wish I had gone on the Friday, since they were handing out copies of Book of Ivy (which I so desperately want), but I had class. So. Ah well.

So that's my very quick book haul this month.


Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)