Latest Posts

[Dear Diary] August 11 - August 16th



Date: August 11th - August 16th

THE BOOKS

So I had to go pick up OPPOSITION from the book store and knowing me, I obviously have no self control. So I picked up DANGEROUS GIRLS in paperback and THE FIERY HEART in paperback. I want to read THE FIERY HEART so bad, but I know I'm going to be wanting Silver Shadows right after, and all my books are in paperback so far. #booknerdproblems. I also received HORRORSTOR in the mail, so thanks Quirk Books!

I then also went down in to Toronto with the biffle for some fun and ended up heading into Bakka Phoenix and browsing. I picked up THE ASSASSIN'S CURSE and I would have picked up the sequel too if I saw it there. I think I'm too used to being in Chapters. I had no idea where anything was. I could probably spend a while in there just browsing though.

Also, because I gobbled up OUTLANDER this week, I'm having a huge hankering for Highlander novels and of course because I'm a cheapo, I've been downloading the free ones on Kindle/Ibooks. So there's that too. 

THE ENTRIES


THE REALITY

I've actually went out a lot towards the later half of the week. I didn't do much earlier this week. I mostly sat around and read and did nothing. I did catch up on some shows. I'm currently really into Rush. I don't think I've ever mentioned my immense love for House. I was so sad when that ended. So not only am I into crime shows, but also medical shows. And no, I'm not into Grey's Anatomy because I've heard that's more about the drama than the medical mystery like House is. 

Last Sunday, I did a google hangout with some cool people, namely being Andrew from EndlesslyReading, Rachel from A Perfection Called books, Amber from The Book Bratz and Dana from Dana Square. It was a lot of fun and I don't know when we're gonna do it again, but I'm looking forward to it! 

On Thursday, I went out with my best friend, the biffle, into Toronto. We were walking around and exploring the city. It was the first time for me to go where I wanted to in Toronto because I wasn't with my parents. We hit up Bakka Phoenix and Momofuku Milk Bar. We spent a crap ton of time downtown though mostly walking. I have a blister on the bottom of my foot and three days later, I still feel pain in my legs when I walk. Clearly I don't exercise. Look out for a #RiGoesOutside post in the coming week on this little trip. :) 

And then on Saturday I went down to the outlets in Niagara. I didn't buy much. Just a bottle of nail polish. It really has to be a certain time to get really good deals. We also went to Niagara On The Lake to get some peaches because those are in season. 

THE AUGUST BREAK

I'm a little too lazy tonight to make a picture of all my August Break photos this week, but you can check them out on my instagram here.


Have a great week!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)