Latest Posts

The Love List #O3



  • Spanakopita (AKA spinach and cheese wrapped with filo pastry. AKA heaven. AKA my life.)  
  • Moleskine
  • Silver (the colour but also the metal) 
  • photobooths
  • The dark red #10 lipstick from The Face Shop
  • The ps. I love you scent from Bath and Body Works
  • Ultraviolence album by Lana Del Rey
  • Iced Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks
  • Lemonade in general.
  • Brie & Proscuitto: These are two things that I always love. 
  • pictures of the beach/ocean: because I wish I was there and not here.
  • Sharpie peennssss
  • literary tattoos
  • Puglypixel (The place where I get all my stylish CSS tutorials) 
  • Stromae 
  • The Slytherin anthem: Money Power Glory by Lana Del Rey
  • My beloved September 2012 issue of Paris Vogue. 
  • The Blood of Eden trilogy
I noticed that a lot of my favourites are usually food. . . .

post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)