Latest Posts

Pretty Things . . . Vol.01

  1.  Marchesa by Revlon nail wraps. I got these during my Christmas break because I'm obsessed with nail things and also Marchesa dresses are so gorgeous. I couldn't resist. These are gorgeous and I have yet to use them, but I will!

  2. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore is the third and final book in the Graceling series. I adore this series and once I saw what the book itself looked like, I could not resist. What you see in the picture is only the end pages. There are more illustrations on the inside with diagrams and maps. It really is so very beautiful!

  3. Kesho-Wakusei nail polish in RS01 is one of my favourite nail polishes of all time. I got it in Japan when I visited about three years ago or so. It reminds me of Nars' Orgasm, though this I believe is more pink than gold. 

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)