Latest Posts

February Book Haul! Wait. What!?


So I went a little crazy this month. Woops. I bought ten books this month, one ebook and nine physical books. I also won a book from GoodReads. Yikes. And out of those eleven, five have blue covers! I must have a thing for blue. LOL


So the books I bought/won are: 
  • Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed #2)
  • Bewitching by Alex Flinn
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1)
  • Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore (Graceling #3)
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #2) 
  • Erasing Time by C.J. Hill (Erasing Time #1)
  • The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #3)
  • The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking #2)
  • Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (Unraveling #1)
  • The Archived by Victoria Schwab (The Archived #1) 
So if you can see in the pictures, the ones with the flags are obviously the two books that I've read. Vicious and Daughter of Smoke and Bone both have reviews up on this blog. You can read them here and here.

So the reason you don't see The Archived in the above picture is because I bought it as an e-book when there was the $.99 deal on all platforms.

Anyways, I have a story about Frostbite. Originally, I had borrowed the book from my best friend to read a long long time ago and so I ended up only having all the books except the second one and I never got around to getting myself a copy of it. So when I saw that on the Book Depository they had the original cover of the second book, I was so excited, because everywhere only sold the new covers .It came in the mail and I found the new cover sitting in the package instead of the old one. Oh well. Maybe I can find the old cover in a thrift store or something.

In the end, I blame Chapters/Indigo for this giant book haul. They were having a 3 for $10 sale and also I got lost in the bargain books section. I doubt I'll be getting any books next month, but I'll be sated for now with all these that need reading.

Happy Reading, y'all!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)